- 1 to 1 1/2 cups of “soft and juicy Mediterranean” apricots
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- An additional ¼ cup of desiccated coconut
- Blend the first 2 ingredients in a food processor, until they are combined and smooth in texture.
- Place the additional ¼ cup of coconut onto a tray.
- Roll the apricot mixture into balls, about a heaped teaspoon per ball. Place the balls onto the tray where you put the additional coconut. Shake the tray back and forth until all the balls are covered in coconut.
- Serve straight away or place the apricot balls into an air tight container and refrigerate.