- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup roasted, unsalted peanuts
- 1/2 cup cacao beans
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch unrefined sea salt
- 3 un-pitted Medjool dates
- Blend everything in your high-speed blender except the dates.
- When all your ingredients are crushed, add the dates and keep blending.
- Make sure the dates are mashed properly. You should obtain a sticky paste.
- Make the balls with a teaspoon and roll them in your hands.
- Roll them in desiccated coconut or cacao powder to have a nicer end result (optional).
- Place in the fridge for at least 30 min.