- 1/2 c Dates, pitted and dried
- 1/2 c Cranberries, dried
- 1 1/2 c Walnuts, chopped
- 2 scoops Protein Powder, vanilla
- Place cranberries and dates into blender and blend until they won’t blend anymore! 🙂 I added a little water for a sticky consistency. Transfer to mixing bowl.
- Blend walnuts by pulsing the blender. DO NOT BLEND or you will end up with a nut butter. Add to mixing bowl.
- Add protein powder to the mixing bowl and mix with your hands.
- When thoroughly mixed roll into 1″ balls and store in the fridge.