- 1 cup cashews
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut flakes, optional
- zest of 2 lemons, medium sized
- juice of one lemon
- 7-8 medjool dates, softened and pitted
- 1/4-1/2 cup shredded coconut flakes for rolling
- Place cashews and oats in food processor and blend until a medium to fine grind.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until combined and you have a doughy consistency. If you find your dough is a bit too dry try adding fresh squeezed lemon juice, 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Chill dough for about 20-30 minutes, this will help stiffen the dough to make your rolling a little easier.
- Roll into 1 inch balls then roll in coconut flakes.