- 1/2 cup organic almond butter
- 1/2 cup organic pistachios
- 1/2 cup organic sesame seeds
- 6 organic Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil
- Put all ingredients into a food processor and process until the pistachios are chopped finely and everything is well blended.
- Take out a spoonful at a time, squeeze in the palm of your hand a couple of times to make the mixture tight and compact, then roll into a ball shape.
- Put in the refrigerator for approximately 15 – 30 minutes to firm.